You may know us as the world’s largest food and beverage
company – as a parent to staple brands like Gerber Good Start, Nescafé, KitKat,
Smarties, Aero, Delissio, Häagen-Dazs, Boost, Purina and Nestlé Water. We know us as a wholesome family with a
purpose much greater than ourselves: to enhance quality of life, contribute to
a healthier future, and shape a better, healthier world. With more than 2,000
brands produced across 191 countries, our reach and scalability are BIG – and
it all starts with technology. We are the largest SAP implementation in the
world. You are the brains behind category-rocking ideas and technology that
will shape our bright future. Join the force – #PassionIT
We offer you:
- Great comprehensive benefits package including Health and
Dental benefits that start on day one.
- Excellent training and development programs as well as
opportunities to grow within the company.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package and Company Matched
The incumbent will be responsible for designing, developing,
and ensuring adherence to relevant rules, policies, guidelines, processes, and
- Responsible for designing, developing, and ensuring
adherence to relevant rules, policies, guidelines, processes, standards (global
and local), as well as adherence to applicable laws and overall Nestlé
- Ensures the timely deployment of IS/IT security solutions,
monitor security levels against pre-established targets and work with different
stakeholders on a continuous basis to improve metrics.
- Implement and maintain information security procedures and
- Define, communicate & implement compliance awareness
approach with all users within NCI.
- Contributes to management of risk associated with
technology, along with building risk management capabilities within the
- Supports applicable internal audits on security and
compliance related topics. Ensure implementation of controls to mitigate
- Stewardship role for compliance within Nestle in the Market
- Work with Legal, HR and Corporate Regulatory to plan,
schedule, prepare and deliver relevant security and compliance training for NiM
- Leverage strong relationships within Nestlé organization.
- University degree in Business and/or Information Systems.
- 10 to 15 years of experience and deep understanding of
governance, compliance, and risk processes and methods, preferable within an
- Ability to with key internal (including senior management)
and external stakeholders.
- Experience in project management (PM) with an understanding
of formal PM methodologies. PMP designation considered an asset
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a
high-level of attention to detail and quality.
- Experience with implementing a risk-management frameworks
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to
work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and
you want to make your mark in the World’s Largest Food and Beverage Company, we
look forward to hearing from you!
Please note; Education Verification, Reference Checks and
Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity and inclusion. If you are
selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human
Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in
an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those
selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is June 5, 2018