Good Food, Good Life
is the very essence of Nestlé. This philosophy can be traced back to our
beginnings. The Nestlé Company was founded in 1867 by Henri Nestlé, who
developed the first milk-based baby formula. Today, over a century later, we
are recognized as the world’s largest Food and Beverage Company employing
around 280,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country
in the world. Nestlé Canada has a wide variety of food, beverage and nutrition
products to help you and your family live happier and healthier lives
including: Gerber and Good Start, Nescafé, KitKat, Smarties, Aero, Delissio,
Häagen-Dazs, Boost, Purina, and Nestlé Waters. Nestlé Canada supports your
personal growth with a people-focused culture and a flexible and diverse
working environment. Find out why, There
is more to Life at Nestlé…
We offer you:
- Great comprehensive benefits package including Health and
Dental benefits that start on day one.
- Excellent training and development programs as well as
opportunities to grow within the company.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package and Company Matched
We are looking for a high performer who is interested in
using their analytical capabilities, problem solving and strategic planning
skills to drive our category and shopper strategies to deliver agreed
- Develop and activate in and out of plan opportunities to
meet business objectives, both short & long term.
- Explore and identify emerging business opportunities.
- Lead the Customer Development annual target setting process
for the Division. Use Customer Segmentation, Market Business Strategy for the
brand and other data to support.
- Lead category updates with retail sales.
- Lead the overall facilitation of the Integrated Commercial
Plan (ICP) process for the category. Ensure sales representation and effective
contribution in key ICP milestones.
- Support development of the Shopper Marketing strategy for assigned
- Effectively manage Roadmap deployment and execution; develop
initiatives, programs and 4-P tactics that support the Category Roadmap.
- Develop best in class Sales Playbook and selling story
components for the Category.
- Facilitate after action review of commercial spend plans and
results for the category.
- Deliver program communication and details to retail sales
force, in addition to Key Account Managers.
- A university degree in a business-related discipline
combined with at least 6 years in progressive sales and/or marketing role.
- Proven problem-solving skills using deductive reasoning and
identifying gaps in logic.
- Highly developed analytical skills. Demonstrated
understanding of Shopper and Analytics.
- Consumer Packaged Goods industry experience preferred with
demonstrated strategic planning experience and strong knowledge of the retail
- Must be comfortable in working within a fast paced dynamic
- A demonstrated ability to manage several complex priorities
with strict deadlines and attention to
- Extremely Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Access). - AC Nielsen Workstation Plus is essential.
The successful candidate is a creative thinker who can
balance strategic thinking and executional impact with excellent planning,
communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. If you believe you have the profile we are
looking for and you want to make your mark in the World’s Largest Food and
Beverage Company, we look forward to hearing from you!
Education Verification, Reference Checks and Criminal Background Checks will be
administered on suitably qualified candidates.
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity and inclusion. If you are
selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human
Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in
an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those
individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is March 30, 2018