Good Food, Good Life
is the very essence of Nestlé. This philosophy can be traced back to our
beginnings. The Nestlé Company was founded in 1867 by Henri Nestlé, who
developed the first milk-based baby formula. Today, over 150 years later, we
are recognized as the world’s largest Food and Beverage Company employing
around 280,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country
in the world. Nestlé Canada has a wide variety of food, beverage and nutrition
products to help you and your family live happier and healthier lives
including: Gerber and Good Start, Nescafé, KitKat, Smarties, Aero, Delissio,
Häagen-Dazs, Boost, Purina, and Nestlé Waters. Nestlé Canada supports your
personal growth with a people-focused culture and a flexible and diverse
working environment. Find out why, There
is more to Life at Nestlé…
We offer you:
- Great comprehensive benefits package including Health and
Dental benefits that start on day one.
- Excellent training and development programs as well as
opportunities to grow within the company.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package and Company Matched
The incumbent will be responsible for providing financial
analysis across assigned businesses to deliver the Nestlé business model of
long-term sustainable profit and growth, effective use of working capital and
strong market share. Responsible for
supporting financial reporting and planning requirements for the assigned
- Support overall month end closure and reporting requirements
by adhering to corporate deadlines and analyzing actuals versus the budget and
- Development of monthly Dynamic Forecast. Lead role managing
the DF tool, working closely with Corporate Finance as needed, ensuring
business requirements are fully maintained. Analyses to understand changes in
scenarios and forecasts vs actual results.
- Manage Marketing Finance Requirements including budget
development, monthly spend, forecasts, pre and post evaluations and program
approvals. Lead sku optimization cycle using the BPO Tool.
- Responsible for oversight of NPDI P&Ls Process for
Innovations, Renovations and Process Improvements.
- Key player in the Monthly Business Planning Process (esp.
MGR & MFR), providing transparency and direction. towards target
achievement at any time in the process. Facilitate the MGR Meeting. Support
identification of GAPs, further risks and opportunities to close them based on
- Management of Annual Planning Cycle including ICP, OCM and
MBS. Timely creation of P&Ls and management of multifunctional inputs. (e.g. Factory, COGS, MOGE, COGS, PFME,
Distribution (VDE/FDE), Bad Goods (Allowance & Expense), Trade Assets,
- Support Nestlé Continuous Excellence initiatives to deliver
CI targets including IBO, IPA, GSTD, Lean Mappings.
- Support other Key Business Initiatives including price
changes/strategies, trade strategy/spend, capital projects.
- Completion of University Degree in Finance or Business
Administration and Accounting Designation (CPA) is highly preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years of financial roles and experience with
direct exposure to business/category Sales and Marketing functions and product
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interact with all
levels of management and internal/external customers.
- Prior experience in Accounting / Finance function (e.g.
Sales, Factory or Supply Chain).
- Developed in the following professional/technical
competencies: using analytics to drive insight, relevant business processes,
internal control systems, financial modeling, risk management.
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience
considered an asset.
Please note; Education Verification, Reference Checks and
Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and
you want to make your mark in the World’s Largest Food and Beverage Company, we
look forward to hearing from you!
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity and inclusion. If you are
selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human
Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in
an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those
individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is September 29, 2017