Good Food, Good Life
is the very essence of Nestlé. This philosophy can be traced back to our
beginnings. The Nestlé Company was founded in 1867 by Henri Nestlé, who
developed the first milk-based baby formula. Today, over 150 years later, we
are recognized as the world’s largest Food and Beverage Company employing
around 280,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country
in the world. Nestlé Canada has a wide variety of food, beverage and nutrition
products to help you and your family live happier and healthier lives
including: Gerber and Good Start, Nescafé, KitKat, Smarties, Aero, Delissio,
Häagen-Dazs, Boost, Purina, and Nestlé Waters. Nestlé Canada supports your
personal growth with a people-focused culture and a flexible and diverse
working environment. Find out why, There
is more to Life at Nestlé…
We offer you:
- Great comprehensive benefits package including Health and
Dental benefits that start on day one.
- Excellent training and development programs as well as
opportunities to grow within the company.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package and Company Matched
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the
Decision Support Finance team through identifying efficiencies for users in the
finance function and improving decision making within the finance organization
through effective project management skills to understand business
needs/requirements, utilization of existing tools/reports, development of
analytic tools/reports, and elimination of redundancy in report creation. There
is also the opportunity to create and work closely with the Decision Support
System Tool Developer to develop solutions for data analysis.
- Deliver technical solutions that meet business requirements
for providing simple insights as well as enabling business decisions through
effective project and stakeholder management.
- Create full back up support documentation for tool
maintenance of all solutions created.
- Create and maintain various dashboards to support business
- Effectively train end users on solutions created to maximize
usage of solutions created and ongoing development of end users within the
- Create and maintain solution/tool log, to ensure only
actively used tools are maintained, and tools with less favourable ratings are
- Post evaluation with end users every 6 months (for each
major tool provided) - Develop and enhance systems as user and business needs
- Run on-going help clinics: to provide informal support on an
ad hoc basis for tools such as Excel, Qlikview, Business Objects etc.
- Completion of University Degree in Finance, Business
Analytics or Business Administration and completion or working towards an
Accounting Designation (CPA) is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of financial or analytical focused roles and
strong experience with simplifying data and highlighting key insights.
- Must be able to write Macros.
- Experienced user of SAP Business Objects, Qlikview or
similar analytics tools required.
- Must be passionate about insight, big data and business
- Prior experience in Accounting / Finance function preferred.
- Experience of Project Management is required.
- Able to handle multiple conflicting priorities and ad-hoc
requests effectively - understanding business requirements and priorities is
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience
considered an asset.
Please note; Education Verification, Reference Checks and
Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and
you want to make your mark in the World’s Largest Food and Beverage Company, we
look forward to hearing from you!
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity and inclusion. If you are
selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human
Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in
an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those
individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is January 24, 2018