Good Food, Good Life
is the very essence of Nestlé. This philosophy can be traced back to our
beginnings. The Nestlé Company was founded in 1867 by Henri Nestlé, who
developed the first milk-based baby formula. Today, over a century later, we
are recognized as the world’s largest Food and Beverage Company employing
around 280,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country
in the world. Nestlé Canada has a wide variety of food, beverage and nutrition
products to help you and your family live happier and healthier lives
including: Gerber and Good Start, Nescafé, KitKat, Smarties, Aero, Delissio,
Häagen-Dazs, Boost, Purina, and Nestlé Waters. Nestlé Canada supports your
personal growth with a people-focused culture and a flexible and diverse working
environment. Find out why, There is more
to Life at Nestlé…
The primary purpose of this role will be to provide
localized implementation, high quality and effective end user support for
hardware and software on client workstations and office network printers, while
ensuring the respect of Globe Security and Compliance standards. Additionally, in accordance with these
standards and guidelines, the incumbent, will be responsible for receipt,
tagging, racking and installation of network devices, cabling repair (where
applicable), hardware replacement, liaison to visiting hardware vendors, office
layout changes and other activities as required.
- Facilitate problem resolution by reviewing open problem
tickets, troubleshooting issues, updating tickets with current information,
proactively updating ticket status to customers and driving the resolution
process, while assisting customers to be more productive through effective
support, communication and software utilization.
- Analyze tickets for root cause to eliminate business
disruptions, recommend process improvements/innovation methodologies for waste
- Provide knowledge sharing to all support teams through the
updating of knowledge base articles as well as team documents.
- Provide day to day support for workstations and office
network printers, such as installs, moves, changes, repair and de-installs.
- Provide “On Call” after hours Support in a team rotation
- Provide task management and technical/implementation support
for selected business projects as directed by Field Services Lead
- Assist subject matter experts (SME's) with on premise
support for network devices and servers while adhering to established
standards, procedures, and best practices
- Inform and educate users on use of the tools at their
disposal through various efforts.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management
Information Systems, Business Administration or related discipline or 2+ years’
experience in equivalent IS/IT disciplines.
- Bilingual (French & English) is required.
- 2 or more years of hands on experience with PC/Windows,
Windows NT/200x Server, Active Directory, MS Office, MS Exchange and strong
background in troubleshooting and supporting desktop issues.
- Understanding of basic Local Area Network (LAN), TCP/IP and
general networking concepts
- Understanding of basic WINTEL environment, HP Servers
- Strong background in troubleshooting and supporting
workstation and printer issues
- Strong working knowledge and demonstration of project management
- A self-starter, who demonstrates clear and concise
communications, is results oriented, sensitive to deadlines and able to manage
- Flexibility and adaptability to the requirements of a
Please note; Education Verification, Reference Checks and
Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and
you want to make your mark in the World’s Largest Food and Beverage Company, we
look forward to hearing from you!
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity and inclusion. If you are
selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human
Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in
an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those
individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is June 1st , 2018