Munchkin is a fast-growing, industry-leading infant and toddler consumer products-company with 7 global offices generating over $300 million in annual sales. We are passionate, creative, believe in only making the best products, and we’re looking for team members who think big, move fast, work smart, and have a desire to do things better. We pride ourselves in hiring great people with the talent it takes to keep up with our growth. We invite you to explore the “About” page on our Website and help us rid the world of all things mundane!
Provide Sales, Marketing and Administrative support to the Canadian Business Unit.
- Provide reception duties, including, but not limited to: greet visitors/attend to calls; respond to e-mail messages related to consumer and new customer enquiries
- Oversee Sales and Marketing materials fulfillment efforts, i.e. oversee the distribution of all literature/marketing materials/sales tools, monitor its inventory internally and externally
- Interface and support internal and external sales team (Brokers,) Managers and New Customer requests for all of Canada. Provide timely response to New Customer requests for information
- Maintain and replenish sales samples for Sales and Marketing purposes. This includes sending or entering samples requests into system, packing requests, and shipment
- Maintain Munchkin Canada’s Showroom, including, but not limited to ensuring items are all in stock, possess most current packaging and is kept in customer friendly condition at all times
- Support significant initiatives, new item launches & major customer reviews, presentations and special projects
- Maintain Munchkin Broker Lists, Retail Distribution Report, Key Customer Promotion Calendar, Key Customer Re-set Calendar
- Create, Update and Maintain Price List
- List items through 1SYNC and GS1 for Canada and the US
- Ad-hoc customer analysis (shipment history, forecasts, promotional analysis, IRI/AC Nielsen reports)
- Complete and/or assist in customer set up information sheets including eCommerce accounts
- Responsible for completing and maintaining content, copy and images for all Canada eCommerce accounts with the most up to date information
- Support marketing initiatives, including but not limited to PR, social media platforms, digital and any additional tasks that may be required
- Local travel will be required for Retail Audits, Head Office and Trade/Consumer Show requests and other miscellaneous activities
- Complete other duties as assigned by Manager
- 2- 3 years of experience in Administrative capacity in Sales or Marketing is an asset
- Extremely proficient Computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite, Word Powerpoint, Adobe and an advanced level of Excel required. Knowledge of Oracle an asset
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Detail-oriented, focused on delivering quality-materials to (and from) the Canadian team
- Strong initiative and the ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Secondary Education in related field required
We regularly hold social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie that enhances teamwork. At company-wide award functions, we take time to recognize the talent and dedication of the people who make Munchkin such a standout place. We also provide growth potential, competitive compensation and bonuses, excellent supplemental insurance options, and a generous RRSP company match to consistently improve the quality of life for all our employees.
To learn about Munchkin, please visit us at www.munchkin.com.