With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we?re the world?s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We?re Mondel?z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
1 Monthly KPI Scorecard
- Establishment and maintenance of the monthly KPI scorecard metrics process and reports
- Monthly preparation and communication of scorecard reporting (with additional focus on mid-year reporting and full year end reporting)
- Issuance of standard reports used in scorecarding based on calendar and posting of information on RBT site
- Includes development of District Meeting decks that speak to both Business performance results (i.e. TDP, Share, Sales - Nationally, regionally, by district) as well as key KPI metrics updates.
2 RBT Perfect Store Scorecard
- Maintain and develop our Perfect Store scorecards by SR and FSMR
- Maintain and develop our Perfect Store Scorecard recaps for each banner nationally
- Develop English Challenge Deck and obtain RBT core leadership signoff on program
3 Tableau maintenance and development
- Maintain Tableau reports for sales reps and FSMR?s
- Work to establish and maintain reports on SPR?s for scorecards and to be available for field team
- Help train new field personnel and also conduct regular training on Tableau
- Develop Tableau tools and reports as needed
4 D4SA reporting
- Work collaboratively with Insights team to help maintain and develop D4SA reports
5 Execution trackers
- Work with RE team to maintain and elaborate tracking reports for retail challenges and other key retail initiative
- Develop program tracker (Region/FSM team/Displays)
6 Miscellaneous / project tasks as requiredQualifications
? Bachelor Degree Required
? 1 year of selling experience required
? Experience with Tableau and Springboard required
? Experience in retail preferred but not mandatory
? Analytical skills needed, being able to produce a report and to understand it
? Results focused and motivated, business savvy
? Entrepreneurial spirit, courage, passion and energy
? Ability to work independently and navigate through the organization as well as being a strong team player
? Strong time management skills
? Ability to prioritize competing deadlines and demands
? Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft office (intermediate to advanced level)
? Demonstrated experience making a difference and driving impact on goals
? Valid driver?s license including a favorable driving record (a Driver?s Abstract will be requested as part of the recruitment process)
? Strong understanding of technology and the tools used at Retail
? Excellent verbal and written communication skills
? Passion for being part of a highly motivated team
Mondelez Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. If you are a person with a disability and have questions or would like help with your application, please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.