With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we?re the world?s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We?re Mondel?z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Responsible for directing, controlling and coordinating project-related engineering activities that support the business strategy. Plans, organizes, directs and controls capital requests typically in excess of $1Million. Develops requests for feasibilities and engineering analysis supporting the plant.
Provides project leadership for third party and affiliate manufacturing engineering and/or operations development team. Key resource or regional multi-functional teams, frequently leading sub-teams.
- Direct and coordinate engineering consulting firms, equipment suppliers and construction firms as necessary for project preparation and implementation.
- Develop cost estimates for capital projects, coordinate responses to Supply Chain leadership and prepares capital requests for approval as directed.
- Establish project budgets and cash flow forecasts and control all financial spending. Assist management in reviewing plans and establishing capital plans.
- Assume project leadership and assure participation and cross-functional integration during project development and implementation.
Functional Technical Competencies
- Change management skill building
- Enhanced knowledge of customer service policies, procedures and programs
- Time Management Skills
Lominger Competencies Gained in Role
- Motivating others
- Developing direct reports & others
- Problem solving refinement
- Problem Solving
- Process Management
- Microsoft Office (Excel skill ? pivot tables & V Look-Up)
- Change Management
- Solid grasp of financial analysis, operations, and logistics process required.
Mondelez Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. If you are a person with a disability and have questions or would like help with your application, please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
- B.S. degree in: Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or related field with appropriate work experience.
- min 1year project engineering experience.
- Prior experience managing projects in excess of $500,000.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.