With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we?re the world?s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We?re Mondel?z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
As part of Manufacturing, you?ll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you?ll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately prepare mixes for product according to DPS
- Accurately complete paperwork and data entry. Comfortable using computers and digital controllers.
- Scale and meter ingredients. Make adjustments and hand adds
- Unload bulk ingredients as required
- Moving full dough troughs to the production area
- Physically capable of lifting;
o 40 kg. ingredient bags to a height of 150 cm. at the rate of 10 to 15 bags per hour
o 25 kg. pails/boxes to a height of 150 cm. at the rate of 10 to 15 bags per hour
o Assist with placing 300 kg drums on drum stand
- Input data into Quality Suite
- Willing to train/cross train as needed
- Understands how variables such as moisture, temperature, etc., will affect final product
- Identify and troubleshoot issues
- Communicate accurately to other departments (Quality, Packaging, Maintenance, etc) for prompt corrective actions
- Perform other related duties as assigned, including mandatory cross-training in other roles such as Case Packing and Sanitation
- Completion of high school diploma
- Previous production experience in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred
- Flexible to work all shifts (day, afternoon and midnight) including overtime as required
- Commitment to safety and quality, including HACCP, GMPs and WHMIS
- Capable of performing physical requirements of role, including lifting up to 20 kg using proper lifting and ergonomic techniques
- Strong performance record demonstrating reliability and a good attendance record
- Able to communicate clearly in spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills; positively contributing to a healthy work environment with colleagues
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Proven ability to adapt and quickly learn new tasks
- Experience with Quality Suite preferred
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process.
For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance/support. Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.