With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we?re the world?s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We?re Mondel?z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
As part of Manufacturing, you?ll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you?ll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Mogul Service is responsible for supporting the mogul operation, in operating moguls, relieving, and fetching supply as needed
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for relieving Mogul Operators on breaks or absences and performing all their duties (see mogul operator job description)
- Supporting the NID and Makat operation in changeovers, breakdowns, and PMs
- Supplies necessary materials to moguls
- Recycles starch and re-work
- Relieving other positions and performing additional duties as assigned; operating mogul when needed
- Support mogul operator in cleaning machines and sub-components during PMs, changeovers, jam-ups, conveyer belts, etc.
- Drive powertrucks to load and unload ovens on NID 1 & 2
- Responsible for continuously cleaning the area surrounding the work station
- Knowledge and understanding of SOP?s and work instructions
- Understand, participate and support all safety programs, policies and initiatives within the manufacturing location
- Responsible for ensuring all products produced meets all GMP and food safety requirements
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
Knowledge and Skills
- GMP/Food Safety and HACCP training
- Lockout training
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Computer and numerical literacy is essential and required, specifically SAP and Quality Suite
- Knowledge of and ability to follow specific and key protocols, policies, etc.
- Some mechanical knowledge, familiarity with machine parts, components
- Specific training on Mogul/Makat equipment: operation, troubleshooting, basic maintenance (such as fixing jam-ups, cleaning, etc.)
- Powertruck and Skyjack certification
- High School Diploma
- Some post-secondary education in a related field is an asset
- Previous use of food manufacturing machinery would be and asset
- Teamwork and good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Good command and written and oral communication in English is required
- Problem solving/trouble shooting skills are required
Mondelez Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process.If you are a person with a disability and have questions or would like help with your application, please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.