With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we?re the world?s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We?re Mondel?z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
A Field Sales Merchandising Representative is responsible for driving profitable growth for the business through the implementation and maintenance of store standards. Working within a focused sales team, the Merchandiser is performing merchandising activities across an existing customer base.
This role will provide in store merchandising activity in each outlet through the effective and innovative placement of point of sale and promotional material and the building of eye-catching product displays for each account to ensure all company products receive maximum exposure.
1. Execute the weekly priorities as outlined by the Customer Business Team to achieve desired business growth targets
2. Achieve store standards and procedures in accordance to Perfect Store Principles such as:-
? Maintaining store shelf standards ; inventory, rotation, checking date codes and ensuring plan-o-gram integrity, pricing and pos
? Displaying merchandise properly
? Execute layout changes and various merchandising tasks
? Assemble/set-up store fixtures and displays efficiently and accurately by following Plan-O-Grams
4. Complete all reporting requirements while ensuring observations and issues are captured and communicated to Customer Business team and Field Sales Manager
5. Ensure appropriate POS is available for all day-to-day planned activity and opportunities
6. Adhere to Journey Plans to ensure territory call frequencies are achieved
7. Partner with store personnel to achieve and maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an effective working relationship
8. Able to lift boxes up to 40 pounds, bend, lift and stand for long durations
9. Extensive travel and overnight stays maybe requiredQualifications
EDUCATION LEVEL: Indicate the education level and major required (if applicable): BACHELOR?S DEGREE (4 YR)/College Diploma Preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Relevant work experience
1. Strong organizational skills
2. Customer Focused
3. Highly developed communication skills
4. Able to work independently
5. Able to lift boxes up to 40 pounds, bend, lift and stand for long durations
Mondelez Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. If you are a person with a disability and have questions or would like help with your application, please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.