With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we?re the world?s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We?re Mondel?z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Under the direction of the Quality Systems Manager, the Compliance Manager is responsible for managing all food safety, regulatory affairs and ISO activities for the facility. Furthermore, the Compliance Manager is responsible for direction, implementation and maintenance of the facility?s food safety/regulatory programs. Additionally, the Compliance Manager serves as the point of contact for all regulatory agencies inquiries and audits.
- Extensive GMP/Quality/Food Safety knowledge and ability to drive quality and food safety programs for the facility.
- Quality Improvement knowledge: Manufacturing, Root Causes Analysis tools, Statistical Problem Solving Skills
- Extensive Quality Auditing with ability to communicate emerging trend levels.
- Knowledge of Regulatory policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of FSSC 22000 or similar GFSI certification schemes.
Functional Technical Competencies Gained in Role
- Quality Systems Management
- Regulatory and Mondelez Quality Compliance requirements
Lominger Competencies Gained in Role
- Motivating others
- Developing direct reports & others
- Problem solving refinement
Lominger/ Leadership Competencies
- Decision Making Abilities
- Problem solving
- Leadership Abilities
- Industrial Labor
- Microsoft Office
- Change Management
- Coaching and training skills
- 5 Years of experience in Quality and Quality Systems Management.
- Minimum 4 Years of experience in Regulatory and Quality Compliance requirements.
- Must have Bachelor?s Degree in Science.
Mondelez Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. If you are a person with a disability and have questions or would like help with your application, please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.