McCormick Canada continues its long track record of growth
and is a respected leader in the spice, seasoning, flavouring and specialty
food industry. We work hard to provide
quality products such as our Club House spices, Billy Bee honey and newly
acquired Frank’s RedHot and French’s.
The Power of People is one of our five pillars. It has been
the foundation for McCormick's success for decades. There is something
inspiring about working at McCormick. We have created an unusually dedicated
workforce by fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and
collaboration based on the highest ethical values. Without our employees, our
success is not possible. Our commitment to our customers, our consumers, and
our employees is unsurpassed.
McCormick Canada is currently looking to hire a Group
Marketing Director – Digital & Earned Communications to join our Marketing
team. This position is located at our London or Mississauga location.
Responsible for the strategic direction, development and
execution of all digital strategies and communication, earned media (primarily
PR & Influencer) and ecommerce for the Canadian Business Unit, including
CPD & CIG. Digital activities
include redesigning and managing all Core websites, social media community
& platforms, digital content, paid search, and managing core PR
responsibilities and driving incremental media activity through third
parties. This role will also lead the
vision & development of our ecommerce approach across all channels of
- All programs should support the marketing plan and
divisional objectives. Accountable for
representing and promoting Canadian CPD brands and its products in the most
positive manner to build loyalty, increase usage and drive ROI positive sales.
- Leads the redesign and on-going development of the digital
footprint in Canada. Includes the design
and management of all our core websites (across CPD & CIG), social media
community & platforms, and paid search. Leverages learning from our consumer
journeys to maximize our consumer's experiences on our sites. Drives the content strategy across all of our
- Develops comprehensive "always on" digital
marketing plans across Core portfolio, including a rigorous test and learn plan
and quarterly analysis to continue to push the boundaries and optimize digital
- Influences the development of the ecommerce strategy &
executional plan across multiple channels; "pure plays", customer
sites, direct to consumer. Aggressively
test and learn executional tactics to drive and maximize sales opportunities.
- Digital marketing subject matter expert for the company,
providing best practices and support to other divisions. Leads the learning agenda to improve digital
fluency across the organization.
- Manage agency relationships for digital agency. This includes strategic direction and
planning, agency reviews, budget reviews and mediating issues.
- Manage digital annual budgets.
- Liaison with global and NA digital & ecommerce teams to
leverage efficiencies and learning across geographies and influences future
direction of the total digital ecosystem.
- Coaches & develops core team members in their respective
- University degree in Marketing or Business Management
- MBA is preferred
- Demonstrated success building brands in consumer packaged
goods marketing (8 years)
- Proven team leadership and employee management and
development skills (5 years)
- Experience participating in digital marketing (5 years)
- Experience in PR and third party influencer marketing (5
- Demonstrated experience in driving ecommerce strategies (3
- In-depth understanding of concepts and procedures within
Marketing - including advertising, promotion, shopper marketing, insights and
- Strong Written and verbal communications. Strong influencing skills with collaborative
- Financially savvy, with ability to manage cost centers,
negotiate services and associated fees
We thank all applicants, however only those under
consideration will be contacted. No
phone calls please.
Throughout the selection process, accommodations for
applicants with disabilities are available upon request. Please notify H.R. if required.