Location: North GTA (Woodbridge, Vaughn, Aurora, New market)
Reporting to the Field Sales Force Manager, the Territory Manager will effectively represent Lindt & Sprüngli to the selling banners in a professional manner that promotes the aggressive growth and development of Lindt, Ghirardelli, Caffarel and Ricola products within the mandate of the Lindt & Sprüngli Sales and Marketing plans.
- Identify and build sales opportunities as a result of strong relationship management and understanding of customer needs
- Using all available tools and support groups, effectively manage the flawless execution of Marketing and Sales Plans within the Territory resulting in defined sales objectives (Sales Fundamental Metrics)
- Respond and manage customer services issues during regular coverage
- Provide candid feedback and recommendations on territory issues in order to maximize effectiveness and efficiency
- Maintain the customer database within the territory by ensuring customer files are completed and updated on a regular basis
- Negotiate or review, within the policies and procedures of the company, key account and head office:
-Display and deal allowances -Retail pricing adherence
- Retail support programs -New listings
- In-Line (plan-o-gram) and off-shelf positioning for current listings
- Interpret store level data/POS and leverage this together with category analysis to increase both existing program sales and incremental sales opportunities
- Pro-actively manage market hygiene, pricing, and shelf and display positioning
- Provide communication and feedback to merchandisers as required in order to maximize the effectiveness of merchandising activity in designated retail stores
- Proactively manage all claims pertaining to Lindt & Sprüngli invoices and promotional agreements
- Maintain strong store relationships in order to maintain championing of store level account information and confirmation of programs
- Post-secondary education
- Good computer proficiency (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proven capacity for relationship building and ability to foster strong working relationships
- A self-starter with an ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supporting product sales and distribution within Consumer Packaged Goods
- Entrepreneurial flair an asset
We thank all those who apply, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Lindt is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request. Please contact our Human Resources department for more information.