Kraft Heinz Canada:
Headquartered in Toronto, Kraft Heinz Canada has an unparalleled portfolio of powerful
and iconic brands, 7 of which are valued at over $100 million in sales. With
excess of $3 Billion in sales, Kraft Heinz Canada is the #1 food and beverage
company in the country. Within our world class manufacturing facilities in
Ingleside, ON and Mount Royal, QC, we manufacture some of Canada’s most iconic
brands such as Kraft Peanut Butter, Renee’s salad dressing, Philadelphia Cream
Cheese and KD among many others!
Kraft Heinz Canada is focused on hiring top talent who want
to be OWNERS. Owners of their career, owners of their results and owners of the
company. To us, top talent can be
- Analytical thinkers with the ability to think outside the
- Individuals who enjoy working in a team, and thrive in a
- Simplifiers who make complex problems simple and manageable
- Leaders who are hungry yet humble and have a history of
achieving great results
Grow with Us!
As an organization, we are empowered to drive results and
continuously raise the bar for ourselves and our teams. We unapologetically
expect to win. We value meritocracy, where individual results lead to
opportunities for growth and rewards; regardless of age or tenure. We operate
unlike most global organizations by providing our employees with the autonomy
to take ownership of their work. You can expect to add value and make a big
impact from day one!
If you’re an owner whose values and experience fit our
expectations, then we want to hear from you!
Our Retail Sales team
is looking for a full-time Sales Representative to join the team!
In this key role you develop an in-depth understanding of
our business and of the food industry, as well as, develop important leadership
attributes in the areas of personal leadership, customer focus, drive for
results and executional excellence.
- You will be a key player in the execution of our sales plans
through selling, merchandising, shelving and managing distribution in a
specifically assigned territory. By optimizing the in-store environment, you
will influence consumer-purchasing behaviors while generating incremental
- You will be equipped with the leading-edge professional
selling skills, sales process technology and the fact-based tools that have
made us a leader in the industry. You will be exposed to a continuous learning
environment in a cross-functional business team, where you will develop a broad
understanding of the business and the industry.
- Utilize fact-based selling tools and market information to
secure new product distribution; selling-in major seasonal promotions;
presenting cross-merchandising ideas and identifying other opportunities for
new sales growth.
- Sell and execute corporate promotions and customer-specific
marketing programs to enhance Kraft Heinz's in-store presence.
- Leveraging your knowledge of Kraft Heinz and the customer's
key financial measures, you will be fully accountable for delivering sales and
profit objectives in your assigned territory.
- Working with management you will develop and execute annual
business plans including customer assessments and retail opportunities.
- Provide feedback on performance of shelving/merchandising
programs and recommend course-correction actions.
- Completed University degree
- Passion for sales and merchandising
- Previous selling, merchandising or customer service
experience is preferred, but candidates with a passion for selling and driving
business results who are willing to learn are encouraged to apply
- Valid Driver's License including a favourable driving record
(a Driver's Abstract will be requested as part of the recruitment process)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal one on one
with customers effectively
- Strong drive for results and customer focus
- Intermediate Computer Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
About The Kraft Heinz
The Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) is the third-largest
food and beverage company in North America and the fifth-largest food and
beverage company in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands. A globally
trusted producer of delicious foods, The Kraft Heinz Company provides high
quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in
restaurants or on the go. The Company’s iconic brands include Kraft, Heinz,
ABC, Capri Sun, Classico, Jell-O, Kool-Aid, Lunchables, Maxwell House, Ore-Ida,
Oscar Mayer, Philadelphia, Planters, Plasmon, Quero, Weight Watchers Smart Ones
and Velveeta. The Kraft Heinz Company is dedicated to the sustainable health of
our people, our planet and our Company. For more information, visit
The Kraft Heinz Company is committed to a diverse and
inclusive workforce. Job seekers with disabilities who require accommodation
during the recruitment process or would like more details about accessibility
should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.