The Kraft Mount Royal site is recognized as a World Class Facility who mainly supplies Process Cheese, Cream Cheese, Peanut Butter and Pourable Dressings. The plant is a diversified manufacturing site based on team work and operates on a 24 hours and 7 days schedule.
Mount Royal is recognized for its product mix and technologies, for its quality controls, communication and continuous improvement processes. The incumbent will have the opportunity to evolve in a performing and challenging environment.
Member of the Production Maintenance, the Line Mechanic :
- Performs preventive and corrective maintenance on diverse equipments in compliance with the established planning
- Troubleshoots on production lines (urgencies, stops, breakdowns)
- Participates on continuous improvement activities in order to increase the reliability and the availability of equipments
- Participates actively on leverage of productivity for the Maintenance Department
- Shares his expertise in doing training, coaching
- College Degree in Industrial Maintenance or Mechanic Engineer or Professional degree in maintenance
- You work with autonomy and have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment (Food Industry : an asset)
- You know well the SAP Maintenance applications (or another system of maintenance management) and you are familiar with Total
- Productive Maintenance (TPM) and Lean Six Sigma (L6S) principles, methods and tools
- Competencies : results oriented, leadership, ability to analyze and solve problems, to build and maintain relations with others, able to take initiative and to be a change agent.
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American’s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.
To apply, please click on "Apply for this position" or use this link:https://sjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?jobId=880224&SiteId=5178&type=mail