Kraft Heinz Canada: Headquartered in Toronto, Kraft Heinz
Canada has an unparalleled portfolio of powerful and iconic brands, 7 of which
are valued at over $100 million in sales. With excess of $3 Billion in sales,
Kraft Heinz Canada is the #1 food and beverage company in the country. Within
our world class manufacturing facilities in Ingleside, ON and Mount Royal, QC,
we manufacture some of Canada’s most iconic brands such as Kraft Peanut Butter,
Renee’s salad dressing, Philadelphia Cream Cheese and KD among many others!
The 3rd CLASS Assistant Shift Engineer will maintain the
safe and efficient operation of the registered power plant equipment under the
direction of the Chief Engineer adhering to the Boiler Operating Engineers
Regulations 219-01., Mechanical Refrigeration B-52 Code, Boiler & Pressure
Vessel Code. This includes monitoring, testing and maintaining uninterrupted
supply of heating, cooling, potable water and compressed air to the Ingleside
site. The incumbent also monitors the
lagoon operation and responds to all plant and lagoon alarms.
- Operation of the powerhouse on a shift relief basis.
- Operation of three gas fired boilers high pressure water
- Operation of ammonia system - four NH3 compressors and
- Operation of plant air system – three compressors, heated
regenerative desiccant air drier.
- Monitor fire system panel - report deficiencies as found.
- Monitor and maintain ammonia Process Safety Management
- Monitor Waste Treatment system remotely.
- Perform required PM’s, testing on equipment and systems to
insure all safety systems are fully functional at all time.
- Maintain logbook as required by Operating Engineer’s
- Responsible for safe operation of the Power plant and all
work activities in plant during shift.
- Ontario Standardized Second Class Power Certificate issued
- 1 – 5 years’ experience in a power plant operation as a
- Good Practices and safe operation of power plant.
- Proficient computer skills with standard software (Windows,
Word, Excel , Outlook).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a
- Previous work experience in boilers, ammonia refrigeration,
steam and power distribution.
About The Kraft Heinz
The Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) is the third-largest
food and beverage company in North America and the fifth-largest food and
beverage company in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands. A globally
trusted producer of delicious foods, The Kraft Heinz Company provides high
quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in
restaurants or on the go. The Company’s iconic brands include Kraft, Heinz,
ABC, Capri Sun, Classico, Jell-O, Kool-Aid, Lunchables, Maxwell House, Ore-Ida,
Oscar Mayer, Philadelphia, Planters, Plasmon, Quero, Weight Watchers Smart Ones
and Velveeta. The Kraft Heinz Company is dedicated to the sustainable health of
our people, our planet and our Company. For more information, visit
The Kraft Heinz Company is committed to a diverse and
inclusive workforce. Job seekers with disabilities who require accommodation
during the recruitment process or would like more details about accessibility
should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer
and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females,
veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft
Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order
to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of
the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974,
and Title I of the American’s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that
require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044