GROW WITH US as a
Senior Financial Analyst, Sales Finance at Kellogg Canada! Enrich yourself as you work for a company
that delights the world through foods and brands that matter. Lead with us as you build your network and
expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and
teamwork. Together we will shape a
stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as the Senior Financial Analyst, you will
provide our Sales teams with financial analysis and insights to help enhance
sales and trade performance and ensure alignment with company strategies and
Furthermore, you will be part of our success by:
- Ensuring that Account teams stay on their KMF budget and
identifying any Risks & Opps through Month End and IBP process.
- Reviewing regional sales plans in sales/trade planning tool
for data integrity and trade spend efficiency.
- Providing accurate monthly regional reporting & analysis
on customer trade spending and profitability versus plan to Account Executives
and Regional Sales Director(s).
- Understanding the true ROI and profitability of all Account
and national events, gathering insights and making recommendations for
- Evaluating alternative pricing scenarios and be able to model
their impact to the P&L (GSV, NSV, OP).
- Working with the Account teams and Sales Strategy to come up
with action plans to improve top-line, trade spending efficiency and
- Being a business partner to the GBS and Account teams by
monitoring and assisting with the timely clearing of deductions and the proper
accrual of trade liabilities.
- Maintaining comprehensive internal controls through
documentation, testing, and education of policies and procedures.
- Educating the Sales teams on the P&L and key financial
metrics to help enhance sales and trade performance and ensuring alignment with
company strategies and financial objectives.
- Developing and continually improving processes through
consistent and standardized set of financial analysis, models, tools and
performance measurement to make information gathering and analysis more
efficient and effective.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of trade spend and account
strategies, customer P&Ls, pricing analytics and strategies, promotional
ROI, month end and budget process, and deductions management.
WHAT DO I NEED TO
In this role as a Senior Financial Analyst, you have a
proven track record of being able to handle multiple priorities and work well
under pressure. To be considered for this position your profile should also
demonstrate the following requirements:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Commerce
- Proven work experience in a finance business support role
with a focus on budgeting, forecasting, trade spend and pricing financial
analysis, preferably in consumer packaged goods industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially advanced
knowledge of Excel (including Pivot Tables).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and
- Results oriented team player with demonstrated financial,
interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Desire and ability to work well under pressure, manage
multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Experience with SAP and CRM
- CPA, CMA, or CA designation
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED
At Kellogg Canada we take great pride in our comprehensive
total rewards program. This program is an important way of recognizing the
value and contribution of our employees.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives
to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces
the diverse talent of its people. Accommodation is available upon request for