Come grow with us as a Key Account Executive at Kellogg Company. In this role you're the face of Kellogg, representing us among the world's most recognized and respected companies. An integral part of the Kellogg Sales team, you'll create sales solutions driven by consumer insights to maximize and maintain our growth strategy for your accounts--all while building your expertise and network. Reporting to the National Account Manager, you'll work with the Field Sales Team including Sales Execution, Business Development Managers and Category Managers. Together, you'll influence customer purchasing to meet revenue goals while advancing your career with a company who cares about your success.
We are committed to continue shaping the future of our industry. We look forward to forging new paths and inspire new thinking, because we believe in helping people, striving for a better, brighter future. Your pride in continuous improvement is going to be a key ingredient to your success. It's all about having an owner's mindset.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Making strategic decisions, considering immediate and long-term implications, benefits and costs, and risks associated with alternatives, to create, implement and monitor the success of a business plan
- Working with Associate Director, to set account targets and strategies and responsibility for leading execution to achieve targets
- Collaboratively manage multiple banners within the team, monthly forecast/volume, financial processing/analysis and tracking via CRM
- Negotiates annual trade spend and listings of all KCI innovations with our customers
- Developing & executing account specific promotions
- Communication cross functionally of all key activities and developments at the head office level
- Creating account plans and communication of all key KCI initiatives to our customer(s)
- Provide recommendations and feedback to Customer Marketing and Business Management on key KCI initiatives as it relates to our customers
- Lead, train, coach, motivate and manage indirect account contributors
- Developing relationships and work in partnership with various levels and stakeholders of the customer (category managers, directors, replenishment, marketing and store operations)
- Communicating as appropriate activity internally and externally throughout the organization re: promotions, feedback, initiatives, etc.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Post-secondary education and significant experience in Retail Packaged Goods with both direct selling experience as well as key account management
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong analytical, negotiation, organizational, interpersonal, presentation, coaching and time management skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications as well as ability to work with customized software for tracking, financial analysis, etc.
- Valid Driver's license within Canada
- Experience in cross-functional roles within Consumer Packaged Goods
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
This position may require work coverage beyond the normal hours, shift, and on weekends/holidays.
THE FINER PRINT
This position is an 18-Month contract role.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants.
GROW With Us.