Join our team as the Business Management Operations Manager and manage the ongoing relationship with Sales, GBS (Global Business Services) and Supply Chain to ensure the successful initiation, management and execution of New Kellogg Merchandising Tools, Sales Execution Priorities and Remarketing. Your cross-functional experience and teamwork will be key to collaborating with GBS, Sales Strategy and Supply Chain to set up, monitor, manage report and execute the progress of KCI Merchandising Tools, Sales Executional Priorities and SKU Liquidation.
At Kellogg Canada, we love our people and they love our culture and the opportunities that come with being a part of Kellogg. Our Kellogg K-Values are at the core of who we are, what we believe, and what brings us together as one united Kellogg team. Come explore the endless opportunities in an environment where we support you and your professional success. As we grow together, we win together. Our success has always been driven by the skills and ideas of our talented and diverse team members. We value work/life balance, diversity & inclusion, and of course, great food! What's not to love? Now is the time to achieve more and to take your career further with Kellogg. Come join us at Kellogg Canada!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Managing Deliverables - forecasting experience, and a strong history supply chain will ensure your success, as you will be looking at the numbers and identifying trends to be able execute against those. Additionally, you will monitor and maintain the forecast and execution of, Sales Executional Priorities, Loose case and Display forecast vs budget.
- Managing Liquidation - Maintaining reporting and facilitation of dated risk liquidation vs budget as well as organization of the set up and 'sell' process of products to liquidation customers. Sustaining the listing/delisting and number of KCI (Kellogg Canada) merchandising tools in SAP will be key here as well.
- Strong Relationship Building & Negotiating - Your ability to partner with others will be key as you will work cross-functionally with many different areas of the business, including the Sales leadership team, and Marketing leadership team. Your account management and experience working with customers will lend itself to your work here with key customers and 3rd party suppliers.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Are you top-notch with technology? We need your expertise to drill down and analyze the data
- Significant demonstrated experience in the consumer packaged goods industry
- Strong understanding of direct sales at store level and the end to end process
- Post-secondary education or work experience equivalent
- Valid Driver's license within Canada
- A hunger to learn and take the lead
- An entrepreneurial mindset- this is a newly created role, you have the opportunity to make it your own!
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what's next, click on one of the links below:
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
At Kellogg Canada we take great pride in our comprehensive total rewards program. This program is an important way of recognizing the value and contribution of our employees.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants.