Career Opportunity for a National Account Manager!
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the sports nutrition, diet and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 sports nutrition and diet supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team! As a National Account Manager at Iovate, your role will be to develop a business development plan for each customer annually, and execute the components/initiatives of this plan in collaboration with the customer.
Plan, develop, implement and execute sales strategies and tactics, review progress and report on results (this is accomplished through working with customers remotely or traveling to see them)
- Achieve sales and revenue goals and initiatives that drive results within established account base
- Develop and implement national promotions to drive profitable volume
- Responsible for Net Ships and POS targets and budget
- Analyze data and sales performance including promotional analysis
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop innovative new products, product launches, new packaging and promotions
- Development of presentations, business reviews and proposals for both internal and external partners
- Provide strategic direction to Broker Representation
- For special projects, work with Operations and the Project Management group to ensure quality information is delivered to the appropriate people and planning timelines and deliverables are achieved
- Forecasting - develop timely and accurate forecasts (volume) for assigned accounts and revise throughout the year
- Communicate to Senior Management relevant events and/or consumer trade affairs; collect data on POS, Distribution, Competition, and In-Store activities
- Collaborate with the Finance team to resolve accounts payable or receivable issues
- Enhance in-store presence
- Identify market trends
- Asset Management within established company policies and procedures
- Collaborate with Operations team to ensure fill rates and in-stocks are maintained
- Alignment with external and internal stakeholder (category mangers, buyers, replenishment managers, marketing, operations, finance, customer service)
·Post Secondary Education in Sales, Business or related subject
·Up to 5 years direct selling and National account management experience
·Knowledge and/or experience within the Sports Supplements, Nutritional Products, and the Consumer Packaged Goods industry
·Experience working with Wal-Mart and/or GNC would be an asset
- Experience in operations, category management, retail merchandising, and trade marketing is also an asset
- Knowledge and understanding of account planning processes (planning, objective setting, presentations, and administration)
- Strong selling and presentation skills
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information please visit us at www.iovate.com.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com. If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation in order to successfully submit an application, please email us to make your accommodation request.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.