Constellation Brands is Canada’s leading producer and marketer of wine and wine related products, with operations in British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec. The company’s portfolio includes great brands like Jackson Triggs, Inniskillin, Ruffino, Robert Mondavi and Meomi. We offer a wide range of exciting career opportunities in sales, marketing, operations, production, finance and administration. As a part of the Constellation team, employees are encouraged to improve their skills and performance throughout their careers through various professional and educational development programs. Constellation provides a robust onboarding program in addition to ongoing training initiatives to help employees integrate into the organization quickly and maximize their growth potential.
We are currently recruiting for an energetic, career driven, team player who is self-motivated and goal oriented to fill the position of Trade Marketing Coordinator, Prairies based out of our Vancouver Office. Our organization has an industry leading leadership team; a collaborative working environment full of determination and success; and a structure which offers best in class training and development to our team members.
The role of the Trade Marketing Coordinator is to support the Trade Marketing Manager with Board submissions on products and promotions. Entering all applications with the liquor board, updating our promotional tracking grids, managing our tastings at the liquor board and the 3rd party that conducts these tastings, promo spend tracking reports and ordering tools for the team. This person will also support the Trade Marketing team in helping to co-ordinate or be on point for trade shows, principle visits etc.
- This role will be the keeper of the Promotional grid tracker, product submissions and gathering all information required for Vintages and liquor board listings. This person will be working with excel in depth as well as the liquor board trade website system.
- Tastings are very important and require us to be on top of managing our 3rd party company who does our tastings each month. Submissions for the tastings, the right stores to taste at and being the liaison with the tasting company is critical in this role
- General administration and support for things like trade show booths, ordering materials and securing tools for the team via our 3rd party warehouse.
- Post-Secondary education is required - Marketing Management Diploma or similar business related program
- High Level Excel Skills Required: Almost all day to day tasks are organized using Excel. Knowledge of using Excel formulas, formatting, database features is a must.
- JDE knowledge: Vast knowledge of the Order Taking, Inventory, and Pricing modules is required.
- Problem Solver
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills
- Multi-tasking and attention to detail
- Team Player
- Communicate and build effective relationships within the different functional departments (finance Pricing Desk, operations Planner, sales all levels, supply chain Distribution & Warehousing
- Works well under limited supervision.
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines.
- Initiative to bring forward ideas on better workflow an asset.
- Must have proficient in excel and word as well as organized and efficient.