is Canada’s leading producer and marketer of wine and wine related products,
with operations in British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec. The company’s
portfolio includes great brands like Jackson Triggs, Inniskillin, Ruffino,
Robert Mondavi and Meomi. We offer a
wide range of exciting career opportunities in sales, marketing, operations,
production, finance and administration. As a part of the Constellation team,
employees are encouraged to improve their skills and performance throughout their
careers through various professional and educational development programs.
Constellation provides a robust onboarding program in addition to ongoing
training initiatives to help employees integrate into the organization quickly
and maximize their growth potential.
This key role will support Sales Representative, including
LCBO stores, and OP licensees as it relates to the following:
- Merchandising: distribute and ensure all value add
(approved) is on products within zone.
- Policing: will ensure every store within range is up to
speed with current thematic, pricing, promotional activity and listing base.
- Displays: building displays and heavy lifting of cases of
wine from the back room to the floor in Grocery;
- Staff Tastings: Support the sales rep with new products to
taste staff and close the listing once complete. Achieve Targeted SD for Territory Manager.
That may include: Fridge Placements, Ad
- RTD: The incumbent will be fully responsible for selling and
executing the SD targets in assigned RESTRICTED and BEER/CIDER stores during
the refreshment season or promo activity month
- Material drop offs: Full support of grocery demands. Move product to accommodate and generate more
- Relationship building with customers: Full support of
grocery customer relationships. Build
and strengthen current relationship.
- Maintain monthly objectives set by Sales Rep: reach and be
accountable for monthly R2’s and communicate all relative info to sales rep
- Requirements of the Ideal Candidate:
- College or University diploma preferred.
- Previous beverage alcohol sales experience a definite asset.
- Microsoft Office with Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal,
with the ability to develop partnerships quickly, internally and with the
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize
- Self-started and works well independently is imperative.
- Detail oriented
- Physically Able (demanding at times)
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no impeding offenses
- Must have their own vehicle
- Must be SMART SERVED
Constellation Canada is an equal opportunity employer