Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact
culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt
marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands,
great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of
building something BIG.
Supervises and coordinates warehouse activities for
incoming/outgoing shipments. Oversees
the efficient & continuous flow of work in progress & raw materials to
the production lines. Assist Supply
Chain Manager with the procurement of items as assigned to meet Warehouse
needs. Supervises group of workers
engaged in lifting, transporting and loading materials for shipment, storage
and production requirements. Oversees
the processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials, and
equipment. Schedules work for special
and periodic inventories. Determines
work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow. Analyzes demand, plan and issue schedules for
production and packaging lines. This
position will be responsible for overseeing cycle count program and monitoring
the inventory levels to support operations.
- Manages and coordinates warehouse material handling
operations daily activities for all shifts in the department. Maintains timely loading, unloading, and
scheduling of product or ingredients to meet plant and corporate objectives.
- Oversees shipping/receiving operations to provide efficient
handling of raw materials and customer orders.
- Enforces the plant's safety program including good GMP's,
warehouse safety projects, and drives a safe workplace at all times. Monitors warehousing area and employees to
eliminate work hazards and unsafe acts.
Trains individuals on safety procedures, specifically forklift and hand
jack operation, loading, and trailer operation.
- Issue disciplines related to behavior, job performance or
safety violations where necessary in compliance with collective bargaining
- Establishes and maintains warehousing rotation and hold
programs in conjunction with Quality Department expectations / guidelines.
- Facilitates the counting processes for the site related to
continuous cycle counting, adhoc counts, and inventory accuracy reporting and
monitoring. Responsible for assigning
work to Inventory Clerks to ensure count schedule compliance.
- Monitors and populates Plant inventory metrics to meet
targets as assigned.
- Plans and prepares production / packaging schedules to
ensure a controlled production flow to meet customer requirements as well as
protecting inventory goals.
- Consistently looks for continuous improvement and more
efficient ways to improve the scheduling process. Create and implement continuous improvement
plans for material handling and inventory processing.
- Drive initiatives to reduce cost through labor controls,
damage reduction, implementation of new methods and tools to improve
- Monitors equipment, submit work orders for repairs, and
recommend changes for safe operation.
- College degree or B.S. or B.A. degree in business
management, industrial management or related field;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in warehousing, receiving,
inventory control or materials management in a Warehouse environment, with 3-5
years of supervisory experience.
- Previous experience in a food-processing, manufacturing,
material handling or warehouse environment is a plus.
- Previous experience with procurement is a plus.
- Strong computer skills are required: Microsoft Office,
specially Excel, Working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems, etc.
- Strong understanding of lean manufacturing principles in a
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and
- Leadership and analytical skills required;
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be available to work other shifts as assigned to ensure
company objectives are met.
- Must be able to work / support plant during Fresh Pack
season. (7 days/wk for 6 wks)
- Excellent organizational skills; Ability to prioritize and
schedule daily tasks
- Experience in a Union environment is a plus.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and
considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. ConAgra Foods is
committed to working with and providing accommodation to individuals with
disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking
employment, please e-mail Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. We will make a
determination on your request for accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
À titre d'employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité
d'accès à l'emploi, Conagra Brands considère les postulants qualifiés pour les
offres d'emplois sans égard à la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses,
l'origine, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité de genre, la langue
parlée, l'âge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire. Conagra
Brands s'engage à travailler et offrir des accommodements aux individus ayant
des handicaps. Si vous avez besoin d'assistance ou si vous avez des besoins
spécifiques pour votre emploi, vous pouvez transmettre votre demande par
courriel à Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. Nous prendrons en considération
votre demande d'accommodement au cas-par-cas.
Conagra Brands, Inc. (NYSE: CAG), headquartered in Chicago,
is one of North America’s leading branded food companies. With over 500
employees in Canada, the Canadian headquarters is located in Mississauga,
Ontario. Guided by an entrepreneurial spirit, Conagra Brands combines a rich
heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus on innovation. The
company’s portfolio is evolving to satisfy people’s changing food preferences.
Conagra’s iconic brands, such as VH Sauces®, Marie Callender’s®, Hunt’s®,
Healthy Choice®, and Orville Redenbacher's®, as well as emerging brands, such
as Alexia®, offer choices for every occasion. With an ongoing commitment to
corporate citizenship, Conagra Brands has been named to the Dow Jones
Sustainability™ North America Index for six consecutive years. For more
information, visit www.conagrabrands.ca.