Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact
culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt
marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands,
great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of
building something BIG.
Understands business processes, process analysis/management,
and IT requirements and IT managed services. Drives definition to requirements,
optimization, continuous improvement, and approved changes to new and existing
business processes and IT solutions via development of business processes and
functional/technical requirement. Ensures the IT Outsourcer is meeting delivery
expectations and SLAs. Helps the design,
development and distribution of reusable technical components to streamline
development delivery processes. Oversee development, integration, testing, and
maintenance of existing and enhancements of proprietary platform applications.
Contribute to product feature prioritization and technology roadmaps with
development vendor resources and integration resources.
- Participates in strategy discussions and other business unit
discussions to understand and capture high level business needs.
- Proactively communicates status of IT effort and incidents
to key business stakeholders.
- Develops requirements for new computer programs,
constructing workflows and diagrams.
- Prioritizes requirements with the business stakeholders.
- Understands end to end application environment and works
with architects to validate capabilities are being build according to strategic
- Validates business and technical requirements are met during
the project delivery process.
- Oversees IT Outsourcer service management (problem
management, issues escalation, and change management).
- Assists with the design, build and test applications, and
provide maintenance support
- Participate in rapid planning, design, coding, unit testing,
- Provide basic design documents and translate into
component-level designs to accelerate development.
- Assist in developing technical documentation; participates
in test-plan development, integration and deployment
- Reviews project requirements, functional specifications and
detailed designs of application solutions for fellow IT functions and project
- Assists with developing detailed technical specifications
and designs for projects / system enhancements
- Develops operating procedures and user manuals for
transition into routine operations
- Oversees and provides guidance to IT Outsourcer for
application administration, development, configuration and continuous
- Assist with tracking and influencing IT Outsourcer service
performance and escalation
- Partners with application software vendors on services,
system lifecycle and contract/license management
- Assists in financial management and forecasting for
associated IT costs
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (Computer Science or other
- 2+ years in Information Technology or relevant experience
- Understanding of systems architecture concepts and
- Working knowledge of relevant application platforms and
- Understanding of infrastructure platforms and their
- Ability to define a project plan and lead project
- Experience working with an outsourced vendor
- Working knowledge across a broad range of SAP modules
- Working knowledge of SAP Development experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise applications
- Ability to travel up to 10% annually
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and
considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. ConAgra Foods is
committed to working with and providing accommodation to individuals with
disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking
employment, please e-mail Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. We will make a
determination on your request for accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
À titre d'employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité
d'accès à l'emploi, Conagra Brands considère les postulants qualifiés pour les
offres d'emplois sans égard à la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses,
l'origine, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité de genre, la langue
parlée, l'âge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire. Conagra
Brands s'engage à travailler et offrir des accommodements aux individus ayant
des handicaps. Si vous avez besoin d'assistance ou si vous avez des besoins
spécifiques pour votre emploi, vous pouvez transmettre votre demande par
courriel à Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. Nous prendrons en considération
votre demande d'accommodement au cas-par-cas.