Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact
culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business
conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great
margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something
Provides leadership and direction to plant maintenance
department. Responsible for repair, maintenance, and installation of machines,
tools, and equipment in manufacturing operations. Responsible to eliminate all
causes of failure and ensure full useful life of assets in coordination with
daily maintenance completed by operating personnel. Schedules repair,
maintenance, and installation to ensure continuous production operations.
Creates and manages the maintenance and storeroom budgets. Inspects operating
machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards. Reviews production,
quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify
- Responsible for plant maintenance including facilities,
utilities and operations to reduce downtime and assure peak plant efficiencies.
Will direct capital engineering design and projects to completion and work with
appropriate vendors. This position will also have direct responsibility for the
Maintenance team and their performance.
- Promote safety throughout the entire maintenance
- Responsible for all maintenance department metrics.
- Lead, manage and direct all activities for ConAgra
Performance System Planned Maintenance Pillar.
- Prepare and operate within established maintenance operating
budget and monitor departmental expenditures.
- Assist with planning and cost estimates for annual and
longer term capital budgets.
- Execute the capital plan to include all engineering design
and project management, working with both internal and external resources.
- Be acquainted with local/state/federal environmental
regulations and ensure compliance with all operational permits. Directs all
aspects of building operations including maintenance, repairs, and renovations.
- Establishes criteria for assessing the quality of work
performed by employees and contractors.
- Supervises the completion of work through review of reports,
frequent site inspections and conferences with operations and vendors regarding
electrical & plumbing equipment, HVAC systems, electric motors, ventilating
fans, air conditioning and electrical control units.
- Investigates the condition of buildings, equipment and
grounds, and recommends improvements in the facilities to ensure that needs are
- Bachelor’s degree in a Mechanical, electrical or Industrial
Engineering or related technical field preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience in food plant maintenance.
- Must be computer literate; experienced in using computer
software applications such as CAD, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS
Project Management, etc.
- Must have complete understanding of PLC and logic controls
for high speed operating equipment.
- Basic accounting knowledge preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be
substituted for the stated requirements.
- Broad knowledge & experience in project management &
facilities administration with demonstrated ability to manage projects and
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with
superb time management and project scheduling skills.
- Must have a proven track record of successfully managing the
realisation of large, complex projects.
- Comprehensive information on construction processes, trade
practices, standards, building codes & regulations.
- Excellent administrative and follow up skills to achieve
successful maintenance and repair programs.
- Ability to lead teams and achieve results through resources.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and
considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. ConAgra Foods is
committed to working with and providing accommodation to individuals with
disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking
employment, please e-mail Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. We will make a
determination on your request for accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
À titre d'employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité
d'accès à l'emploi, Conagra Brands considère les postulants qualifiés pour les
offres d'emplois sans égard à la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses,
l'origine, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité de genre, la langue
parlée, l'âge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire. Conagra
Brands s'engage à travailler et offrir des accommodements aux individus ayant
des handicaps. Si vous avez besoin d'assistance ou si vous avez des besoins
spécifiques pour votre emploi, vous pouvez transmettre votre demande par
courriel à Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. Nous prendrons en considération
votre demande d'accommodement au cas-par-cas.