Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact
culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt
marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands,
great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of
building something BIG.
Serves as a key player in influencing business decisions
with rigorous insights that drive results.
Supports initiatives driving a wide range of investigative research
activities to define the company’s growth opportunities fueling brand
renovation, expansion, new products, shopper/channels and marketing strategy.
Digs deep to uncover compelling consumer, category, shopper and brand insights. Ensures consumer learning are leveraged in
growth strategies, new products, and marketing/activation plans.
- Drive consumer, shopper, and competitor insights based
story-telling across the organization (innovation, marketing & sales)
- Influence a culture of insights-driven decision making
- Ensure market research briefs adequately communicate key
business and research objectives for each research project
- Lead procurement of research; this includes briefing,
methodology and supplier selection.
- Ensure proper study design, execution, and interpretation
- Responsible for syndicated and secondary research (synthesis
and dissemination of relevant consumer trends and insights).
- Integrate findings across multiple studies
- Serve as consumer expert to assist brand teams in
development of strategic business plans.
- Manage research budget.
Education & Experience:
- 5-7 years of experience producing high quality insights
& analytics work (e.g. consumer insights / market research / brand strategy
/ management consulting / account planning)
- Deep understanding of latest quantitative (e.g. surveys,
statistics, multivariate analysis) & qualitative (ethnography) techniques
with an ability to synthesize syndicated data
- Strong strategic and analytic skills including the ability
to generate insights from raw data and then drive impactful recommendations.
- Proven track record influencing decisions, and impacting
- A proven record of turning insights into actions with our
brands, retailers, marketing and R&D
- Strong oral and written communication skills, especially the
ability to explain difficult concepts and insights in simple, applicable
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (e.g. Sociology,
Anthropology, Psychology, Marketing, Analytics or Economics); MBA or Masters
Degree in a relevant area of study preferred
- Strong business/marketing orientation
- Experience with business intelligence metrics / big data
techniques / Nielsen Analytics considered an asset
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and
considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. ConAgra Foods is
committed to working with and providing accommodation to individuals with disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment,
please e-mail Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. We will make a determination
on your request for accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
À titre d'employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité
d'accès à l'emploi, Conagra Brands considère les postulants qualifiés pour les
offres d'emplois sans égard à la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses,
l'origine, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité de genre, la langue
parlée, l'âge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire. Conagra
Brands s'engage à travailler et offrir des accommodements aux individus ayant
des handicaps. Si vous avez besoin d'assistance ou si vous avez des besoins
spécifiques pour votre emploi, vous pouvez transmettre votre demande par
courriel à Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. Nous prendrons en considération
votre demande d'accommodement au cas-par-cas.