Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Deliver the planned annual sales & profit targets for select categories while managing trade effectively.
- Work with direct guidance from manager as it relates to business planning and customer strategy
- Execute business strategies and tactics as directed
- Managing accounts that are typically sophisticated in terms of category management and complexity. May be assigned to special markets/complex product lines that require significant client relationship skills
Customer Account Management: Demonstrate ability to drive sales results while providing best in class customer service
- Customer accountability may range from partial accountability for one or two large accounts to full accountability for multiple small accounts
- Strategize customer business initiatives & develop joint business plans with customers
- Negotiate annual agreements, promo activity, listing fees, price increases & costing with customer
- Create & present business reviews
- Gain customer approval for in-store activation (displays, signs, etc.)
- Address retail pricing issues with customer
- Manage routine demand and supply issues with customer
- Communicate changes to CAG policy, discontinued items, pricing actions, recalls/product quality issues to customer
- Ensuring new products are listed and distribution gaps are filled
- Handle customer/consumer complaints
Sales: Utilize product, category, and customer and consumer data to identify opportunities and prepare selling presentations.
- Manage new product launches
- Expand distribution of ConAgra Foods products
- Manage multiple food groups – applicable items in CAG portfolio
Business Planning/Financial accountability: Conduct sales analytics, using available insights to provide solutions to customer needs.
- Delivering Annual Net Sales & Profit targets
- Accurately forecasting sales volume & trade dollars
- Developing, implementing and evaluating trade and shopper marketing initiatives, based on insights
- Maximization of trade investments and efficiencies aligned to business objectives
- Business and category analysis. Developing & presenting category management solutions
- Understand and execute marketing plan sales material
- Monitor trade activity execution
- Evaluate customer specific reports and standardized IRI reports
- Relationship Management within internal matrix organization
- Work in close collaboration with the account team but also with cross-functions within Shopper Marketing, Category Management, Brand marketing, Retail Sales, Finance & Supply Chain to achieve the company’s goals
- Partner with team Business Analyst / Account Manager in reporting and analytics
- Communicate to other sales personnel and functions within ConAgra Foods as needed
- Maximizing all sales opportunities through alignment & support from the Retail Team
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- Post-secondary education in Business administration, Commerce or related field
- 3-5+ yrs. Consumer Packaged Goods (Foods) Sales/Key account management experience.
- Strong analytical skills & proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in A.C.N. software.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong business and financial acumen: business analytics skills, customer P & L agility, ability to plan, track and evaluate trade management
- Ability to make recommendations for solutions based on information gathered and analyzed from the systems previously mentioned
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of data entry
- Demonstrated ability to manage trade spending
- Strong technical, report running and analytical abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot problems
- Ability to work within a matrix organization. Works with Account Sr. Business Development Manager and Sales Directors to discuss and prioritize work initiatives
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor.À titre d'employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi, Conagra Brand considère les candidats qui sont qualifiés pour les offres d'emplois sans égard à la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses, l'origine, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité de genre, la langue parlée, l'âge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire.