As the world’s
largest premium spirits company, Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits Brands that
Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory is
where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our
greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth
through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam
Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact
each and every day.
Come join our
family as we grow our Sales team. Beam Suntory is currently recruiting for 2
- Sales Representative - (Contract - Full-time - 18 Months)
Halton Region GTA East Retail – Markham, Scarborough
- The Sales Representative’s mission
will be to achieve and/or exceed planned territory/provincial objectives by
budget and volume and maximize brand distribution through personal contact at
licensee and retail level.
This is a Great Opportunity because
- This amazing role provides a
platform to showcase superior communication skills, enthusiasm and a contagious
appetite for celebrating life.
- The ability to work with internal
key stake holders and customers.
- Work Hard. Have Fun. Make a Difference,
Fast! That’s our mantra – and we stick to it! Every Beam Suntory team member is
an owner of our future.
- Achieving Sales Fundamental
targets monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Achieving commercial and
financial targets set for territory.
- Grow territory share, beat the
- Responsible for calling on
retail and licensed accounts to sell and promote brands in one of Beam
Suntory’s highest volume territories
- Consistent and constant
pre-planning and review of territory coverage
- Aggressive and dynamic shelf
and facing management, menu and back bar placement maximizing distribution
- Maximize display and
- Maximize on-premise and
consumer penetration of brands
- Know features and benefits of
our brands as well as competitor brands
- Develop and maintain overall
beverage alcohol knowledge
- Recognize competitive activity
and assess opportunity for the company
- Competently conduct on-premise
- Preparation and timely
submission of required reports
- Manage budgets to maximize
- Executing on-premise
- Ensure all account information is up to date
- Some evening and weekend hours are required
- Education- Diploma or Degree in Business/Commerce
- Certifications/Licensure- Valid Driver’s License with
acceptable driving record
- Years of experience- Minimum 2 years previously related
sales experience – CPG preferred
- Candidate must be physically able to lift 16-18kgs on a
Beam Suntory is committed to
creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity,national
origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientationor veteran status.