Looking for a career which offers stability, balance, and an
opportunity to live in the beautiful South Okanagan? Our team is growing and we
are currently recruiting for a detail orientated, problem solving, team player
who is self-motivated and goal focused to fill the position of Industrial
Millwright based out of our Oliver, BC Production Facility.
The Oliver Production Facility / Winery is a full service
operation from harvest through to final distribution; operating year round and
producing some of the industry’s most awarded wines and refreshments. As a
whole our organization emphasizes a collaborative working environment, offering
the systems and structure to support our continued growth and employment
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager the Industrial
Millwright (Red Seal Endorsement) works in collaboration with all facility
departments to ensure optimal equipment and production performance. As an
Industrial Millwright you will be responsible for repairing mechanical
equipment; performing preventative maintenance; troubleshooting machine upsets
and downtime; assisting in the setup and change overs of production lines; and
general facility and building maintenance. You will have the opportunity to
work on some of the most advanced bottling equipment found in the industry and
play an integral role in supporting the execution of future growth and
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions.
- Line setup and startup
- Perform preventative maintenance work on machinery
- Comply with PM System Schedule and Deadlines
- Repair or replace defective machinery part.
- Install machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Operate machining tools to fabricate parts.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on buildings
- Conduct routine, non-licensed inspections of facilities
including fire equipment, boilers and effluent systems.
- Industrial Millwright with Red Seal Endorsement
- 3 – 5 Years’ Experience as Industrial Millwright
- Previous Consumer Packaged Goods Experience Preferred
- Welding Ticket an Asset
- Level I or II First Aid Certificate an Asset
- Strong commitment to quality with attention to detail.
- Candidate must be hands on, dependable, and self-starting.
- Good problem solving abilities along with basic logistic
- Teamwork and customer service skills.
- Ability to work shift work including weekends
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
- Maintain an organized work place.
- Ability to lift 55 lbs.
We are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that
reflects the diverse population it serves and we encourage applications from
all qualified individuals. We are also committed to preventing and removing
barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to
inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.