Arterra Wines Canada is Canada’s leading producer and
marketer of wine and wine related products, with operations in British
Columbia, Ontario and Quebec. The company’s portfolio includes great brands
like Jackson Triggs, Inniskillin, Ruffino, Robert Mondavi and Meomi. We offer a wide range of exciting career
opportunities in sales, marketing, operations, production, finance and
administration. As a part of the Arterra team, employees are encouraged to
improve their skills and performance throughout their careers through various
professional and educational development programs. Arterra provides a robust
onboarding program in addition to ongoing training initiatives to help
employees integrate into the organization quickly and maximize their growth
- Provides POS production and design for assigned brand
projects in print and digital media for consumer package good brands and
- Works directly with the Project Manager on project workflow
and the Creative Director to develop and evolve brand projects.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to manage
daily assigned workload,
- Manage daily workflow and project updates through FUNCTION
FOX application (will train)
- Ability to prepare production files for prepress printing
and digital media, and
- Maintain all corporate brand standard guidelines.
- Ability to multi-task, be resourceful, meet tight deadlines.
- Works independently and collaboratively with team members in
open concept environment office,
- Experience in consumer packaged goods, interest in wine and
spirits, an asset.
- Customer service oriented
Arterra Wines Canada welcomes and encourages applications
from people with differing abilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates
taking part in all aspects of the selection process.