Arterra Wines Canada is Canada’s leading producer and
marketer of wine and wine related products, with operations in British
Columbia, Ontario, and Quebec. The company’s portfolio includes great brands
like Jackson Triggs, Inniskillin, Ruffino, Robert Mondavi and Meomi. We offer a
wide range of exciting career opportunities in sales, marketing, operations,
production, finance, and administration. As a part of the Arterra team,
employees are encouraged to improve their skills and performance throughout
their careers through various professional and educational development
programs. Arterra provides a robust onboarding program in addition to ongoing
training initiatives to help employees integrate into the organization quickly
and maximize their growth potential.
As the Business Analyst, you will be the subject matter
expert in the technology and process in the assigned functional domain. You
will assist in enabling new capabilities via innovation and technology in the
given process area. You will be participating in activities related to
architecture, solution design and development of Arterra Wines Canada’s
corporate applications. You will support in new development, will provide
ongoing support and testing to ensure that the systems functionality meets the
business community’s needs.
- Draw upon system knowledge to develop, enhance or support
financial systems functional features for a variety of modules that include but
are not limited to Planning, Reporting and VPM
- Define and document requirements
- Support in the configuration of system and design processes
to achieve desired business results
- Perform testing on all solutions (unit, scenario and user
- Facilitate discussions with stakeholders to align the
business strategy with technology capabilities
- The position will require that the Sr. Business Analyst
participate in new project development, production support of ongoing
implementations, and testing regarding the EPBCS system.
- Ensure the solution meets the functional and non-functional
- Continuously gain an understanding of AWC operations and
provide knowledge to enhance technical business processes
- Keep abreast of new EPBCS releases and functionality
- Analyze Oracle patches and provide impact assessment, and
perform regression testing as needed.
- Bachelors degree in business/information systems management
or related field, and/or relevant work experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in information systems and/or
analytical business systems position.
- Familiarity with standard IT practices related to business
application development, implementation, and support
- Strong documentation skills
- Demonstrated organization skills, ability to work within
processes, attention to detail, and the capacity to meet aggressive timelines
- Ability to take ownership and follow through on all tasks
- Ability to coordinate and help facilitate discussions to
determine optimal solutions
- Demonstrated experience implementing business application
solutions and all levels of an organization
- Experience with EPBCS
- Ability to work well on a team and with colleagues and
perform duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the
corporation’s high quality standards.
- Development knowledge of EPBCS required
- SQL Database preferred