Team Lead Cosmetic
Mosaic is a leading North American Integrated Agency,
specializing in Experiential Marketing, Sales and Merchandising, and
Interactive. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in
constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their
brands, amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers leveraging new
Are you looking for a new retail merchandising challenge
that fits your lifestyle– a rewarding job that allows you to be independent and
build new relationships?
If so, Mosaic is offering Sales and Merchandising
opportunities that create excitement and connection at store level.
We are currently recruiting for a blitz part time Cosmetic
Reset team lead to represent multiple Mosaic clients. In addition to regular merchandising
the team lead will be responsible for leading a team of merchandisers who will
take on reset projects throughout. They will work between 10-40 hours per week.
What you can expect
- A variety of project based work- short term and ongoing
- Leading a team of merchandisers, giving coaching and encouragement
- Seasonal reset or Cosmetic merchandising experience is
- You will have a variable weekday schedule, no evenings or
- A variety of other merchandising projects with multiple
clients, focus on Health and Beauty, Cosmetics, and CPG. If you love chatting
about health & beauty and cosmetics then this may be the perfect job for
- Building relationships with in store decision makers such as
department and store managers.
- Reporting online at the end of the day/project
- Past cosmetic reset experience is required
- Your past retail merchandising experience makes you a
- You love guiding a team and teaching others best practices
so they can excel
- You like to ensure that everything is in its proper place.
- You are passionate about all the brands you represent and
comfortable interacting with in store decision makers.
- You have a vehicle to travel to multiple retail locations
(kms and travel time is compensated)
- Open weekday availability to work a variable schedule
- Windows based computer and 24/7 internet access for end of
- Physically able to stand for up to 8 hours, bend, lift,
stretch and occasionally climb ladders
Acosta/Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of
all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its
discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons
with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet
your needs, to the extent required by law.