Labatt is looking for a Sales and Merchandising
Representative in Victoria!
What are we looking
We are currently recruiting for a Sales and Merchandising
Representative to work for our Labatt client. This is an entry level, full time
contract position which includes the use of a company vehicle. This is an
intensive merchandising position that provides recent graduates the opportunity
to gain sales exposure and get their foot in the door with one of the largest
consumer packaged goods companies in the world. Successful candidates must have
a strong desire for a long-term sales driven career
What will you do?
This role is primarily a merchandising role. As a
merchandising rep, you will be:
- Working directly with a groups of Sales Reps in a particular
- Travelling to several bars, restaurants, and retail outlets
on a daily basis and will be accountable for setting up Point-of-Sale materials
in those locations to drive brand awareness of current promotions.
- Supporting customer promotions, including building displays,
ensuring all merchandising tools and promotional materials are being maximized
through the account, and attending events when necessary.
- As your progress in the role, you will be expected to
develop your sales and industry knowledge in preparation for a future role as a
Sales Rep with Labatt.
- This is not your typical Mon-Fri 9am-5pm job; Every week
will look different, and some weeks will require you to work additional
evenings and weekends.
- Must have strong desire for long-term Sales driven career
- Must have successfully completed a 2-year applied diploma or
4-year bachelor’s degree to be considered for this position
- Must have a full drivers license
- Extremely hard-working and dedicated to a task
- Assertive and self-motivated, with demonstrable leadership
- Ability to take direction, while also possessing strong
problem solving skills
- Must enjoys working independently
- Superior time management skills, coupled with the ability to
organize and prioritize
- Previous customer service, merchandising, hospitality
industry and/or sales experience
Mosaic is a leading North American Integrated Agency,
specializing in Experiential Marketing, Sales and Merchandising, and
Interactive. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in
constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their
brands, amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers leveraging new