People changing the way brands connect with consumers - one
experience at a time.
Delivering experiences rooted in emotion, and inspiring
people to become the voice of a brand has made Mosaic one of the fastest
growing sales and marketing agencies in North America. We are a destination to
tell stories, and pave new paths to connect brands with consumers through
experiential, retail, & digital interactions.
What will you do?
As an In-Retail Coordinator, you will strategically manage a
team of Brand Ambassadors to deliver on Program Deployment and Objectives. You will receive in-depth and comprehensive
training, providing you with the necessary skills to successfully manage and
motivate a team. This is not your typical Monday-Friday, 9-5 job! Every week
will look different and will require you to work evenings and weekends. At
least 60% of your time will be spent in field with your team.
- Assisting with the recruiting, onboarding and training of
brand ambassador teams.
- Over seeing, training, and on-going management of a brand
ambassadors in field, including weekly in field visits.
- Coaching and providing feedback to brand ambassadors.
Building trust and respect amongst the team.
- Manage asset and supply logistics.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; follow tasks outlined
to you on a program critical path, maintain a weekly task list, keep high
volume of tasks on track while managing a team of brand ambassadors.
- Proactively identify problems and develop solutions within
guidelines of a program. Anticipate problems and solutions.
- Complete scheduling and weekly reporting/analysis with all
program insights, competitor insights and brand ambassador insights.
- Administration of payroll and management of expenses.
- Unlimited access to a reliable vehicle and a valid Driver’s
License is a MUST
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Strong team building and leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office; specifically Excel.
- Strong time management skills. Ability to manage time
effectively is a must.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and
- Regular physical activity may be required. I.E Setting up
- Previous experience as a Brand Ambassador/Field
Representative is an asset
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic
North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved
brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to
charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building
experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and
we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our
clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of
everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of
all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its
discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons
with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet
your needs, to the extent required by law.