Mosaic is a leading North American Integrated Agency, specializing in Experiential Marketing, Sales and Merchandising, and Interactive. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their brands, amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers leveraging new technologies
Are you looking for a new retail merchandising challenge that fits your lifestyle– a rewarding job that allows you to be independent and build new relationships?
If so, Mosaic is offering Sales and Merchandising opportunities that create excitement and connection at store level.
We are currently recruiting for a blitz part time Merchandisers to represent multiple Mosaic clients. Individuals that are available year round to pick up short term contracts on a regular basis with Mosaic are ideal for this role. In additional to regular merchandising the candidates will take on reset projects throughout the year and can work anywhere between 0-20 hours per week.
What you can expect
- A variety of project based work- short term and ongoing
- Seasonal relines and resets
- You will have a variable weekday schedule, no evenings or weekends
- A variety of other merchandising projects with multiple clients, focus on Health and Beauty, Cosmetics, and CPG. If you love chatting about health & beauty and cosmetics then this may be the perfect job for you.
- Building relationships with in store decision makers such as department and store managers.
- Reporting online at the end of the day/project
What we are looking for
- Past cosmetic reset experience
- Your past retail merchandising experience makes you a natural fit
- You like to ensure that everything is in its proper place.
- You are passionate about all the brands you represent and comfortable interacting with in store decision makers.
- You have a vehicle to travel to multiple retail locations (kms and travel time is compensated)
- Open weekday availability to work a variable schedule
- Windows based computer and 24/7 internet access for end of day reporting
- Physically able to stand for up to 8 hours, bend, lift, stretch and occasionally climb ladders
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.”