Specialist (15- 20 hours per week)
Keswick, ON Canada
Mosaic is a leading North American Integrated Agency,
specializing in Experiential Marketing, Sales and Merchandising, and
Interactive. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in
constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their
brands, amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers leveraging new
Mosaic's job opportunities in Sales and Merchandising offer
great weekday work hours, competitive pay, stimulating challenges and the
opportunity to build a part-time career that meets your lifestyle needs.
As a Merchandising Specialist, you will work in partnership
with the core merchandiser and retailers; performing merchandising and product
awareness services to maximize sales on behalf of some of the nation's best
known brands. Are you looking for a fun, part-time job, and are an energetic
self- starter… Apply for this merchandising position today!
- Visit your assigned stores
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with retail
associates and managers.
- Provide important information and support on new release
product promotions and activities in adherence to Head Office directives
- Ensure that all products for our various clients are
displayed, set to planograms, correctly priced, signed, and presented in
adequate quantities in all departments where the product is displayed
- Negotiating premier shelf space (endcap, incremental
display, etc.) and front of store presence
- Assemble fixtures, set-up and take down displays as required
- Assist in the flow of product from the stock room to the
sales floor, and facilitate product returns
- Maximize point of sale (POS) advantage
- Prior success in a merchandising, retail, or customer
service role preferred, however transferable experience will be openly
- Highly organized, detailed, and able to manage time
- Must be very comfortable working with technology.
- Physically able to lift, bend, kneel and stand for extended
- Able to work a variable schedule.
- Usual workdays are Tuesday (am), Thursdays, and Fridays with
approximately 10 hr/wk.
- 24 hour/7 days a week computer access, printer, wireless
- Strong computer skills utilizing the Internet, email and
Microsoft Office Suite
- Capable of utilizing the latest in tablet technology for
data collection and reporting (training will be provided)
- Ability to complete online training and attend conference
calls as required
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a car
- All employees that are required to use their personal
vehicle for business purposes are required to provide Mosaic with evidence of
insurance and agree in writing to keep this insurance current throughout
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons
with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet
your needs, to the extent required by law.