What are we looking
Mosaic is seeking Experiential Marketing Coordinators. As an
Experiential Marketing Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to gain hands
on sales and marketing experience working with Fortune 500 clients such as
Microsoft, Labatt, Rogers, Coca Cola, and Samsung.
What will you do?
As an Experiential Marketing Coordinator, you will
strategically manage a team of Brand Ambassadors to deliver on Program
Deployment and Objectives. You will
receive in-depth and comprehensive training, providing you with the necessary
skills to successfully manage and motivate a team. This is not your typical
Monday-Friday, 9-5 job! Every week will look different and will require you to
work evenings and weekends. Up to 60% of your time will be spent in field with
your team. We are looking for coordinators for our upcoming future programs.
- Training, development and on-going management of a team in
field, including weekly in field visits.
- Coaching and providing feedback to brand ambassadors.
Building trust and respect amongst the team.
- Managing logistics and implementation of a marketing campaign
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; follow tasks outlined
to you on a program critical path, maintain a weekly task list, keep high
volume of tasks on track while managing a team of brand ambassadors.
- Proactively identify problems and develop solutions within
guidelines of a program. Anticipate problems and solutions.
- Complete weekly reporting and analysis with all program
insights, competitor insights, client worthy photos and brand ambassador
- Administration of payroll and management of expenses.
- Manage a small given budget for all trainings and team
activities as outlined by your manager.
- Unlimited access to a reliable vehicle and a valid Driver’s
License is a MUST
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Strong team building and leadership skills
- Previous experience as a Brand Ambassador/Field
Representative is an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office; specifically Excel.
- Strong time management skills. Ability to manage time
effectively is a must.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and
- Regular physical activity may be required. I.E Setting up
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic
North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved
brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to
charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building
experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and
we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our
clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of
everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of
all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its
discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons
with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet
your needs, to the extent required by law.