Mosaic’s vision is simple: People changing the way brands
connect with consumers – one experience at a time. We believe that creating a
personal, one-to-one connection is the best way for a brand to truly engage a
consumer. We call it People As Media™. With more than 12,000 field employees
and blue chip clients, Mosaic has established itself as a clear leader in
helping brands connect with consumers in non-traditional ways, including retail
events, community experiences, assisted selling, and online social media
extensions. Our unique capabilities of
reaching consumers in the community, at retail and online have proven to be a
winning service model for our clients.
What are we looking
We are looking for an Administrative Client Service
Coordinator to work with the Client Service team. Act as an owner of Mosaic
beyond your role. This is an entry level opportunity based out of our
What will you do?
- Work with internal systems to track spend and manage
purchasing for the In Retail team
- Take ownership of program reports post execution
- Conducting pre-calls to stores effectively book programs and
- Provide internal support for client reviews, presentations,
or ad hoc requests.
- Effectively communicate all program updates back to the
client service team within timelines provided
- Work with client team to understand KPIs and reporting needs
- University/College Degree. Specialization in Business is an
- Passion for Retail
- 0-3 years of in office experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines and
- Strong Microsoft Office experience. Must be fully proficient
in PowerPoint and Excel;
- Detail oriented. Must have an affinity for analyzing data
and developing insights.
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic
North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved
brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to
charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building
experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and
we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our
clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of
everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of
all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its
discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons
with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet
your needs, to the extent required by law.