Since 2003 Diva International Inc. has been selling and marketing menstrual cups worldwide under its brand The DivaCup. As a pioneer in the category of sustainable period care, the brand is quickly gaining international acclaim as a global leader. Manufacturing and Head Office located in Ontario, Canada.
Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s when women demanded an alternative to the choices of the time. Yet, its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much more recent. Many women are unaware that alternatives to disposable tampons and pads even exist. Disposable solutions abound, but their chemically-treated materials and design do not consider the health or experience of a menstruating woman. Even more discouraging is how traditional feminine hygiene products encourage women to distance themselves from their monthly period experience.
The DivaCup enables women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Perfect for all activities (on air, land or sea), its easy care and use make for a better period experience. Just remove, rinse, wipe and re-insert! Wear the DivaCup for up to 12 hours without leaks or worry when inserted correctly. When it is time to rinse out your DivaCup, you empty only your menstrual blood, no waste, no chemicals.
Diva Cup Features
- Latex-free, plastic-free and BPA-free
- Can be worn for up to 12 hours at a time
- Made from the highest quality silicone to assure comfort and durability
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal
- Designed to be worn lower in the vaginal canal for ultimate comfort
- Short stem of the DivaCup allows for added comfort while minimizing leaks
- Only menstrual cup that holds approval with both the FDA and Health Canada.
- Diva International is the only ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer in the world
While vaginal cleansers have come a long way from being the same composition as floor polish, the chemicals and perfumes of cleansers sold today continue to cause irritation, dry skin, and overall discomfort for many women. Plus they are also guilty of leaving behind harsh residues that can compromise the composition of your DivaCup as well as the health of your vagina.
To ensure the integrity of the DivaCup and our bodies, we made the DivaWash -a botanically-based, all natural cleanser specifically designed to protect the silicone material of the DivaCup and your body. The gentle formula leaves your body clean, soft and never dry and can even be used as a daily facial cleanser or shower and bath gel.
- Naturally pH balanced
- Gentle formula makes it ideal for sensitive skin
- Composed of a concentrated formula that helps to reduce our eco-footprint
- Made up of 100% plant-based ingredients
- Manufactured with no animal testing or animal ingredients
- Safe for your body with no added parabens, sulfates or petrochemicals
The DivaWash is the perfect companion to your DiveCup.
For six consecutive years The DivaCup has received both gold and silver Alive Awards for the "Consumer Choice - Personal Care & Natural Beauty" and voted by retailers in the "Best Women's Products" category and has also been voted top 10 for the 2011 People’s Choice Award for Green Business of the Year by Green America.
The DivaCup is also the only menstrual cup manufacturer and head office that holds international ISO 13485:2003 certification. The rigorous ISO 13485:2003 international standard provides a tried and tested framework and a systematic approach to consistently produce product that satisfies customers' expectations (www.iso.org).